Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Emma Watson's Interview about Harry Potter (New)

Q: What can you say about the next "Harry Potter" movie?

EW: It's more of a romantic comedy; it has quite love interest in it. I think the humour is very good in it; they really got that in this one. Harry is Jenny's first kiss and it really develops their relationship, very set it up for the final chapter. It's good...

Q: How do you feel about shooting the last "Harry Potter", are you emotional about it or do you feel like it's good timing?

EW: I think I will feel emotional about it in some ways because I spent most than half my life doing it, you know and the crew is like a second family to me; so it will be very emotional. But in the same time, I'm excited because it frees my time to go do other projects. I'm ready to go do something else now, it has been a while!

Q: Do you ever wonder what your life would have been if it wasn't for being

cast in Harry Potter?

EW: It's become so much a part of my life that it's hard to imagine now what my life would have been like. Sometimes I wish my life were simpler but, for most of the time, I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

Q: What's your next career challenge?

EW: I guess I'm eternally going to be Hermione! My biggest challenge will be convincing people that I can be someone else.

Source: imovie.ie

No comments: